Sole R72 Recumbent Bike Review
R72, a compact version of modern R72 Recumbent bike, is super affordable, and it is manufactured by the well-known brand i.e. Sole Fitness. Recumbent bikes provide a little amount of impact and most amount of support. It’s best for people having a foot or joint issues.
It has an adjustable seat and provides support to back so that lower back pain can’t trouble you. It is compact and so8 easy to setup. You can easily adjust it to your office or home. It comes with Lifetime warranty on frame, 1-year warranty on parts, one-year warranty on electronics and one year Warranty on Labor. You also get a 30-day money back guarantee
Key Benefits of Sole R72 Recumbent Bike
- Sole Fitness patented pedals have a 2-degree inward slope for better biomechanics.
- It has a large 7.5” display screen plus ten workout programs.
- Its total weight is just 121 pounds. For easy mobility, it has two upfront wheels.
- It is small as compared to other recumbent models. Its footprint is 52”*29”.
- This bike is compatible with iPod.
- Sole R92 also has a port and speakers for an MP3 player.
- R92 has two heart rate programs. They automatically control bike’s resistance so that your target heart rate remains maintained during exercise.
- It also has a cooling fan which is built in the console.
- It has a commercial steel frame.
- It has an inward Pedals slope for natural motion.
- SOLE R72 has ten built-in workout programs.
- You can play your songs while doing the workout.
- It has a Low sale price.
- Sole Fitness’s customer service is excellent.
- This bike has a short warranty for the price it costs.
- There are no other entertaining and tracking options.
- There is no wireless heart rate monitor, capable with this bike.
CUSTOMER REVIEW FOR SOLE R92
This recumbent exercise bike offers many options so that you can make your workout interesting and challenging. It has 20 levels of resistance, ten built-in workout programs, and heart rate programs.
This exercise bike offers built-in cooling fan and MP3 compatible sound system. To keep users hydrated, it has a built-in bottle holder.
The seat of this bike is adjustable, and it has 14 positions to suit riders of different heights.
This bike is an excellent value for money. It is one of the most solidly built recumbent bikes under $800. It is for mid level user. But if you want to achieve more, then a recumbent bike with more resistance would suit you. It is an entry-level model, and it is designed for low-impact exercise. Though anyone can use it, it is particularly useful for people having back pain, or they are recovering from injury.
When it comes to price, this bike has best features as compared to others. Overall, this is a top option for $799. We have found that the Sole R72 Recumbent Bike has many good things but a few negatives also. However, the good outweighs the bad. You can purchase this bike manually or online. It is available on (www.Amazon.com).
Sole R72 Recumbent Bike Specifications:
|Weight Capacity:||290 LBS|
|Dimensions:||52″ L x 29″ W x 50″ H|