NORDICTRACK COMMERCIAL VR25 ELITE – Driving an upright bike sometimes causes back pain and joint stress, but the NordicTrack Commercial VR25 Elite lets you enjoy cycling benefits while also avoiding these problems. The bike is accomplished and can easily hold a 350-pound person while providing a feature wealth of experience. The bike has been upgraded for 2015 and is one of the NordicTrack’s best recumbent bikes for the home.
The recumbent bike has a 7’’ touchscreen which is also web-enabled, and you can stream full-color workout videos, while there is an additional slot to fix your tablet. There are other 35 built in app in the bike’s hard drive. All of these programs are designed by a certified personal trainer and contains three modes namely, calorie burn, intensity, and performance.
Taking the Pros and Cons for the NordicTrack Commercial VR25 Elite:
- Commercial steel frame
- iFit enabled
- Android web browser
- Workout fan
- iPod compatible
- Wireless heart rate monitor
- Convenient handlebar controls
- The size is 25 pounds wheel
- For comfort, it has Cushioned and ventilated seatsIt has 26 resistance levels, web-enabled touchscreen and iFit compatibility.
Also, it has transport wheels to port the VR25 from one place to another.
- NordicTrack’s customer service is often criticized.
- It has a 25-pound flywheel, which is not so ok with the Commercial bike. It doesn’t give a bigger challenge to the rider and a not so smooth ride.
- Calling it a commercial bike and just equipping a 25 pounds flywheel. A 25-pound flywheel is too light to be called an industrial equipment. It is below par performance.
The recumbent bike has a smart fan which can adjust its speed according to your speed. It keeps you fresh without changing the controls of the motorcycle. Being hydrated is also important while exercising or cycling, and hence this recumbent bike also has a water bottle holder so that you can keep a water bottle always with you while cycling so that you are always hydrated. You can even hold your iPod in it, and it has a 2” speaker holder so that you are always motivated to do more exercises by non-stop listening to your favorite music.
All these unique features on this recumbent bike from NordicTrack always helps to maximize the efficiency and fun of indoor cycling. These great experiences are always a part of NordicTrack bikes. For achieving your target heartbeat rate, exercising is a good option. And the NordicTrack VR25 is very effective at this job; you can measure your heart beats by two methods. The grip has a built-in sensor which will measure your heart rate through your pulse rate, and the other is a wireless chest strap.
The Bottom Line
NORDICTRACK COMMERCIAL VR25 BIKE VIDEO
NORDICTRACK COMMERCIAL VR25 BIKE SPECS:
|Weight Capacity:||350 LBS|
|Dimensions:||61.2″ L x 23″ W x 68″ H|