The good and the bad everything about the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike- Review
Don’t have enough time to hit the gym? Is limitation of space restricting you to buy exercising bikes for home?
Well, Recumbent bikes are your best friend for healthy exercise routine within your home. And with the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent bike even space will no longer be a problem. Use it, fold it and store it, simple!
From the house of a famous American manufacturer Paradigm Health and Wellness, The Exerpeutic 400XL is of high quality and has the competitive price. The exercise bike is a top notch given its features, especially the semi-recumbent design that makes it convenient to mount and fold up after exercising.
While you read through this review. You will get to know the features of the Exerpeutic 400XL along with what’s right and wrong about this exercising bike.
Let’s take a look at the highlighted features of Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike
- Resistance: with eight different levels of magnetic resistance, the 400XL motorcycle is perfect for all levels of exercising. All you need to do is adjust the strength with the help of a knob that is placed underneath the console.
● Display: The Exerpeutic semi-Recumbent bike comes with a good LCD that can display all workout stats efficiently. You can check, speed, Distance, time, pulse rate, calories burned along with the scan and odometer functions on this 3”X1.6” display.
● Flywheel: The 400XL foldable bike is coupled with double drive V-belt transmission system and wheels with precision balance which imparts it extra smoothness in functioning and also give it quietness in performance.
● Seat: the seat of this exercise bike is adjustable and has a backrest as well. It can easily accommodate people of different weights and heights.
● Pedals: the pedals are very comfortable as they are large and have straps as well. Thus they provide a secure grip eliminating the chance of slipping off.
● Foldable: the best part of this bike is that it’s foldable, that too is very simple. All you eyed to do is remove two pigs, and the bike folds back itself, and you can store it easily.
● Movable Wheels: no more bragging or lifting heavy bikes. The Exerpeutic 400XL comes with transport wheel which makes shifting or moving the bike easily.Now that you know it features let’s take a look at the hits and misses of this bike.
- The 400XL Exerpeutic foldable bike is very compact and light in weight which makes it easy to move and store and relocate anywhere in the house.
● The bike is made of suitable quality material and has a solid build, sturdy and durable, making your workout stable.
● The pedals are smooth while the belts provide a smooth and noise free movement of wheels giving a smooth ride every time. Even at high speed the bike doesn’t shake or make any noise.
● It provides a noise-free performance so much that you can use the bike while watching your favorite show on television as well.
● Assembly of Exerpeutic foldable bike can be very conveniently done at home and does not require any expert assembly. It takes on an average 30 minutes to assemble the bike.
● It comes with a manufacturer warranty of one year.
● Although different people have different experiences, mine was a not so good one with the bike seat. It is uncomfortable as it’s hard and smaller for heavier people. Well, Using seat cover or towel over it might do some help though.
● The accuracy of the monitoring system is bit doubtful. The pulse rate tracker does not give accurate readings. Moreover for knowing the calorie burned you have to feed in inputs like your height, weight, and what you took for food, etc. but in this model, it just gives rough estimates based on pre-fed data.
● Although customers are liking the product but given the price-quality ratio, the bike doesn’t feel a very durable product.
Well, since it’s evident now, the ‘ good’ about the bike overweight the ‘bad’ and given its low price and strong brand name, it is one bike you can surely give a try.
Given its super utility foldable feature, this is sure a good fit for smaller houses and of course a healthy you.