Exercising is a must considering our changes in lifestyles and food preferences. Upright exercise bikes are great to work out at home or the gym. Some exercises can be done on this machine to reduce thigh fat, build thigh and calf muscles as well as burn excess calories. It is a great machine ideal for home use.
Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Upright Exercise Bike is one of the most liked upright bikes in Airdyne Series. Highlights include BioSynch linkage system, RevMeter RPM gauge and 6 workout metrics in the console. A typical 15 years Frame Warranty catches the customer’s attraction.
Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Upright Bike Overview
The bike is simply the best cardio machine to convince any customer for buying in its very first look. Providing superior performance and comfort is the priority of AD6. The durability of the bike is good enough to exercise with it at your home gym. You will find a new shrouding over ‘BioSynch linkage system’ safeguarding your workout on the bike. Large LCD offers desirable to display to the user. The frictionless fan also works well, assuring rider’s smooth workout. Brakes are free from friction. Having a unique RevMeter RPM gauge, it provides perfect interval training. The wind resistance given in the AD6 bike is exponential, providing your hard pedaling, the higher resistance.
So, this was a thorough description of ‘Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Upright Bike’. Given below are few Cons & Pros for your help.
Must Read – Schwinn 170 Review
- New Console: The console layout is the new technology used on the bike. The New Console displays 6 workout metrics continuously. So, the rider has not to wait for any more for exercise readings as all critical data are shown at once.
- BioSynch linkage system: This linkage system is a very useful feature when looked from the user’s safety point of view. There is a new shrouding done on the BioSynch linkage system which justifies the safer workout of the rider.
- RevMeter RPM gauge: This new RPM gauge is the visual display that shows your efforts while riding the bike. It is perfect for interval training.
- Wind Resistance: The wind resistance supported in the bike can provide infinite resistance to your pedaling. The harder you will pedal, the greater will be the resistance offered.
- Fan: Being frictionless, the inbuilt fan is quiet making no noise.
- Padded Seat: The attached padded seat is enormous & comfortable.
- Workout: Workout on the machine is quiet easier than was ever. You can work out with your upper and lower body at the same time. You can also choose to work independently with them.
- Pedals: This time, the bike pedals are equipped with some new type foot straps that make the pedals self-balanced. This helps the biker in his motion control in a much better way.
- Transport Wheels: Some new type transport wheels are used in the machine. These are very much convenient for transportation.
- Stability: There is four levelers present that ensure stability.
- Water Bottle Holder: A new water bottle holder is integrated with it.
- New Accessories: The riding bike has a new Reading Rack and a Wind Screen.
- Warranty: The warranty offered for ‘Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Upright Bike’ is very fine. Buyer will get 15 years Frame, 2 years electronic parts and 1-year mechanical parts warranty.
- Seat Flexibility: You will feel an issue with the seat of the bike after some time.
- Belt: The belt is likely to break after few months of use.
The customers, as can be seen, have rated the product well. Overall, the AD6 has got 8.0 ratings by the customers who bought the machine for their home gym.
Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Assemble
Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Specification
|Type:||Upright Stationary Bike|
|Warranty:||Frame – 15 yrs; Electrical – 2 yrs|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Dimensions:||49.7″L x 25.7″W x 50.9″H|